INGREDIENTS FOR 6 PEOPLE
- 1 Idyllic Chicken Fillet
- Rucola 100g
- 1 pear
- 250g of boiled beet (2 average pieces)
- 40g (handful) of walnuts
- 1 teaspoonful of honey
- 2 teaspoonfuls of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoonfuls of olive oil
- 1 teaspoonful of ginger
- lemon zest from lemon half
- ½ teaspoonful of chilli flakes
- Combine 1 teaspoonful of honey with 2 teaspoonfuls of balsamic vinegar and 2 teaspoonfuls of olive oil or rapeseed oil. Stir vigorously.
- Wash the Idyllic Chicken fillet, cut into thin strips.
- Add salt and pepper for flavour.
- Heat a spoonful of rapeseed oil in a pan and fry it until browned on both sides.
- Optionally, prepare the meat the day before in an aromatic and spicy marinade. Rub the chicken strips with salt, lemon zest, ginger and chilli flakes.
- Put the lettuce into a bowl.
- Add diced beets, pear, fried Idyllic Chicken fillets and walnuts.
- Pour the sauce.
- Serve immediately after cooking.
Head Office SuperDrob S.A.
ul. Armii Krajowej 80, 05-480 Karczew
tel.: 00 48 22 77 90 600
fax: 00 48 22 77 90 615